Rangepoll is a voting server for democratic polling
This is a HTTP server written in Rust for serving poll and vote and computing results.
You'll use this software if you need to run a poll (or a vote) to make a democratic decision.
Starting up a poll works in 3 steps:
- The administrator/poll creator creates the poll and add all the possible voting choices and the allowed voters. An email is sent to the list of voter to engage them to vote.
- People are voting for their best choice (either by ranking each choice or in a yes/no fashion)
- Votes are collected and the winner is computed based on the selected voting algorithm.
- Allows both authenticated and non-authenticated users for voting (the administrator is generating voting token in that case for voting)
- Selectable voting algorithm. Whatever your philosophy, we got you covered!
- Intuitive interface for creating and running polls/votes
- Mail based invitation and result communication
Login with cyril:cyril in this demo server
The source code is here
A description of the voting algorithm you can choose from in Rangepoll is here